I Should know better and not wait so long when writing, but I seem to get caught up in life and forget that those around me would like to know who things are going.
I can't believe it's already October this last month just flew by and I still can't get use to how fast the month seem to go. Things at work are pickup with school presentations especially next month. I am attend an institute class on Tuesday nights and I am trying to start a few craft projects for Christmas.
I made a few decisions that past month about where I want go from here and I'll explain at a later date when I have figured out everything.
I also have some great personal new I have a date this Friday it's a Blind date so I don't know what he looks like we have however spoken on the phone. I am looking forward to this especially if know my dating history.
I am also attending my nephew soccer games on Saturday's and that's been fun to watch him learn the game and my niece has decided she's going to be a pirate for Halloween this year.
Just because I love this picture!
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment